Back to this week....
We have talked about different things and had interesting and not so interesting lectures. We have had the pleasure of meeting a psycologist(to talk about mental health vrs culture shock), a doctor(to talk about scary bugs, scary flies, diarea(shitty subject), sexual transmitted diseases and that these things will only kill you in 1% of the cases, and going into a car without safety belts will probably be a bigger risk) a media responsable from bistandsnemda(who did a really good job actually managing to kep my motivation up a wednesday morning), the BOSS of fredskorpset and other interesting people.
We have also discussed a lot, learned about development, about fredskorpset and more.
I have also recieved news from the office in Betlehem. They have done a good job informing us and keeping in touch with us. I now know more or less what my tasks will be like.I will help with the campaigns they organize, write raports and webpublish from these campaigns, help to create the calender, activities with the children and also assist at the office. I am very pleased with these tasks, and I think I will gain much experience.
At the fredskorpset course they also encouraged us to write to the media about our "story" so maybe we will do that as well.
From lectures
Portrait to the organization
Playing tennis to burn calories from the hotel food
The group
From the goodbye dinner
Lectures
I found a piano
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar