onsdag 6. august 2008

Latest news

I have decided to write a blog to talk about the things I will experience during this year. I have 8 months ahead of me where I will be doing a type of internship in Betlehem. I am looking forward to it at the same time as I am curious and nervous about what these months will be like.


I hope you will enjoy it, and if you have any questions or comments you can leave a comment here on my blog and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I also have to mention that english is not my mother tounge, so please excuse me for any linguistic mistakes.


I arrived early on monday at the airport in Oslo, and Martha, the other norwegian girl who will be joining me in Betlehem came and picked me up. We drove to the place where the preparation course will take place and there we met the other norwegian and international participants.

We have now spent almost three days here, and we are realising that the time table is quite intensive but exiting. So far we have had good discussions about globalization and intercultural themes, and today we have concentrated on an author called Jared Diamond.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Diamond

I am getting to know better the other participants here, and they are a group of great people.




Pictures

The girls discussing


Two other participants and I


more discussions

3 kommentarer:

  1. jaaaaaaa =D
    skal legge til link fra min blogspot saa faar jeg fulgt med paa her ogsaa =)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei Birgitte,
    Kjempegøy og interessant å lese bloggen din. Nå har jeg to stk familieblogger jeg skal holde følge med.
    Lykke til og kos deg, og siden jeg er den voksne kusinen, så må jeg vel også si "Vær forsiktig!"
    Gleder meg til å lese mer.
    Klem, Benedikte

    SvarSlett