onsdag 20. august 2008

Third week

I am now in my third week in this preparation course and it is going well although I often feel tired. The second week was quite hard. We did something called global week where people from many countries came to work on common projects. It was a really bad week for me. It was fun to meet the people, but I got sick, and the schedule was too tight. I got really stressed and felt weak and without energy both because of my fisical and mental state.

This week has so far been quite more relaxing and fun. Tomorrow we will leave this place and go to Oslo to continue the course there. On sunday the preparation course with the peace corpse will start, and I am looking forward to this. It will be nice to change the atmosphere. The hotel is quite nice as well with a swimming pool and spa, tennis court and other facilities, so my only hope is to have enough free time to do some activities as I know the schedule is quite strict.

Now it remains only a week and a half for me to go to Palestine. I am looking forward to be going there now, and I have gotten to know the two other people who will join me. Martha, the other norwegian girl going with me, and I have decided to try to find an apartment to share.

International enviroment


On a trip a nice afternoon


By the sea



Making funny faces

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar