tirsdag 12. mai 2009

The end of the beginning...

I am home again. I am in Norway. My program finished, and I am here in my city trying to sort out my plan for the future, well at least for this fall.
I have sent an application for an internship in France, and I will try to finish a motivation letter for a master degree in Spain. Two master degrees actually.

I feel good about being home. Yes, at times it feels strange and foreign, but most of the times it feels good to be back. I do really miss the middle east, I miss all the people I met there as well...

Going from south...


...to the north.


When I came back to Norway we had an evaluation session. After that we had to prepare for this summer. a lot of things will be happening, and we will take part in many things. I am very exited as I know now that I will, among other things, work as a translator at a big event in the summer.Juhu. We also had a couple of sessions about the current situation in Sri Lanka(the conflict), Bangladesh(educational system), we had a learning session about presenting something, about the organizacion and other things.


After an intensive week I took the train back to my city. And I saw that it is still quite snowy in the mountains of Norway, even in may...

Hopefully (if luck is on my side) I will do something useful abroad this fall, and then this blog will continue. So this is not the last thing you hear from me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar